Social Security/Disability and Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
When our attorneys work for you, we:
- Help completing any paperwork Social Security requires you to fill out.
- Taking a detailed medical and work history from you.
- Contacting your medical providers to obtain your medical records and get your doctors’ opinions about why you are disabled.
- Meeting with you throughout the case to learn about you, develop the case and to advise you on the law.
- Preparing you for your hearing.
- Preparing legal arguments throughout your case, as needed.
- Attending your hearing with you.
- Filing any appeal necessary after your hearing.
- Ensuring you are paid all of the benefits you are entitled.
Already started through the process? We represent people at all levels within the Social Security Administration, including the Initial, Reconsideration, Hearing and Appeals Council phases. Wherever you are in the process, we can help you find the finish line.
WHO WE HELP:
- Disabled or chronically-injured people seeking disability or SSI benefits
- People who have physical and mental disabilities.
- People who have been wrongfully denied benefits at any level within the Social Security Administration.
We know that a personal injury can dramatically alter your life. When you come to us for help, we work tirelessly to make sure that you receive the benefits you deserve, including:
- Investigating your case.
- Meeting with you as many times as necessary to discuss your case and develop a strategy
- Contacting your insurance company and the insurance company of the at-fault party
- Obtaining evidence in your case
- Attempting to negotiate a settlement with the at-fault insurance company
- In the event that we cannot negotiate a settlement to your satisfaction, we will discuss with you the option of filing a lawsuit against the at-fault party
- Litigating your case through trial, if necessary
WHO WE HELP
- People who have been injured by the negligence of another.
- Victims of motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents
- People who have slipped and fallen at businesses and private residences
- People who have been injured by defectively manufactured or sold products
- People who have been injured through the negligence of a medical provider or hospital
As lawyers, we cannot guarantee a result. What we can and do offer is to help you understand the merits of your case, navigate the administrative and bureaucratic processes, obtain the evidence, counsel you about the law, and fight to get you the recovery the law allows.
Disclaimer: The website is intended to offer general information about the law office of Mark L. Morgan Law Group, LLP. It should not be construed as legal advice or an offer of representation. We can only represent you if you contact our office, discuss your case with us, we accept your case and we enter into a written employment contract with you. We cannot guarantee outcome or results in any legal case.